Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Spring Fling 2013

It is the last week of school!!  Woo Hoo!!  Can't believe it is almost over.  What a great year it has been.  Yesterday was a big day to celebrate.  It was the Spring Fling at his school.  This is what we used to call "field day".  It is a little different from what we did.  We had games and competition.  This day is all about fun.  They got to watch a movie and play carnival games.  There were also crafts and inflatables.  A perfect day for a kindergartner.  I was so glad I got to go and spend the morning with him.  I helped out with manning one of the inflatables but also got to follow his class around some.  How much fun are all these games?  It was a circus themed day.     





 I love this picture of me and my little guy!  It really was a great morning and a great way to finish out kindergarten.


0 comments: