Friday, February 21, 2014

Some Kate Funnies and Love

If there is one thing I can say about Kate it is that she keeps us on our toes!!  In a good way!  She is always saying and doing the funniest things.  I know I have said it before but it is so true - our family needs her and her laughter!  We would be really boring without her.  

A new thing that she is into is "decorating."  She takes items and strategically places them around the house in very particular places.  No one is allowed to touch them because it is "decorated."  Her decorator name is Sarah Kate.  It goes right along with her travel agent name - Ella Kate.  I think her "decorating" is just a ploy to make a mess!
 Her new favorite place to sit and watch TV just cracks me up!  She curls up into the tiniest ball and sits just happily.  
For all her craziness she is so sweet!!  One of my favorite things she said recently was "I am beautiful because God loves me and made me beautiful."  That is so right sweet girl!!!

0 comments: