Friday, May 21, 2010

Schools Out for the Summer!!

Today was Ben's last day of school for the year. SAD!!! Ben LOVES school and is going to miss it so much (and so is mommy). He has had a wonderful year in his 2 year old class. He has learned learned so many wonderful things. He will just start singing a song and I will ask him where he learned it and he will say " at school." They did art projects everyday and learned letters and numbers. So great! And he had so many wonderful friends at school. His best buddy that he talked about everyday was Derek (although they must have had a falling out today because I asked him if he wanted to see Derek some over the summer and he said "No we are not friends any more. I am now friends with Turner." Don't know what that was about). I am so glad he has had the opportunity to go to "school." Now to just survive the summer. We will be looking forward to the 2nd week in August when school starts back. He will be going to preschool (if we can finish potty training). This summer we are lining up baby sitters to help us out so I can still work. It will be a fun summer.

Here he is with his teachers Miss Judy and Miss Carrie. They loved him and he loved them!


Kate and I enjoyed our last day alone as well. She has been coming with me to work every couple of weeks when I have needed to catch up on paper work. She is happy to sit and play in her seat while I work which is awesome. It gives me a couple of hours to get caught up at work. So we did that today. She is going to be starting school in the fall. She will be going 1 day a week. I have been slow to start her for some reason. Ben started when he was 5 months old and she will be 10 months old. I guess I am a little overprotective of her.

Here she is helping me at work today.

TGIF!!!!! We are looking forward to a low key weekend. Matt has to work so it will just be life as usual around here.

0 comments: