Thursday, May 6, 2010

Seis De Mayo

Happy Seis De Mayo!!! Oh wait we are a day late! I saw a lot of people had Cinco De Mayo posts and I forgot all about it yesterday. So we decided to celebrate a little late this year.
Today was a good day. Would someone please remind me not to try to run more than about 5 errands in a day with 2 kids. It wears me out when I try to do more than about 3 things. I am used to just going and going but I can't with both kiddos. Today we woke up early and went to the playground. We were trying to get there before it got too hot. Didn't make it. It was broiling hot by 10 am. So we didn't stay too long. We then went to visit Granna at school and to lunch (by ourselves a special treat). Then it was off to Mother's Day shop and to the grocery store. By the time we got home at 1:30 I was exhausted. 2 kids is killing me with the errands. Oh well. What can I do? Gotta get things done. Tomorrow I have a long list again but at least Ben will be at school.

The fun part of the day was tonight! We went out with our friends Brad and LeeAnn and baby Paige for dinner at Rosies. It was our own little Seis De Mayo celebration! They are in town this week for Brad to have eye surgery. We miss them so much and it was so much fun to spend the evening with them. Paige is an awesome baby. She is so cute. Actually LeeAnn and Paige came over yesterday morning and spent the morning with Kate and I. It was a fun girl's time. Tonight was great!! All the kids did awesome. It is funny that we now have to ask for a table for 7. Not to long ago we would go out and it was the 4 of us. Our conversations are so different now. It used to be about work and football and just random life stuff. Now the conversations are totally kid driven. Such an awesome blessing all 3 of our sweet kiddos are. We are sad you guys are leaving tomorrow but can't wait to see you again soon! Here are some pictures from the evening...

Kate had a blast eating the drink menu at Rosies!

Sweet baby Pagie! She is so cute and the most alert baby I have ever met.
Ben loves Rosies and could eat his weight in chips.

The attempt at a picture of all 3 kids.

Paige and Kate loved laying next to each other. Kate was obsessed with touching Paige. Paige loved it as you can tell. It was really sweet.

0 comments: