Monday, March 14, 2011

Girl's Night Out

Our group of girls has recently started having a Girl's Night Out once a month. It is just a fun time to get together as girls and hang out. We do different things each month for some variety. I love it. A time away to just hang out and relax. Tonight we went to dinner and then we over to Spirited Art for some painting. It was fun. A little stressful. I thought it would be relaxing and fun but no it was just pretty stressful. We had fun and laughed a lot. And I think all our art work turned out super cute!

Hannah, Hollie and Jennifer chatting before getting started! Hollie wanted me to point out that it was raining and her husband took the umbrella that is why her hair looks so bad. I think she looks awesome!Jennifer and Ava hanging out doing some painting. I can't believe she painted with a baby on her back. And it turned out awesome! Ok I am so posing like I was painting!

Here we all are. Don't they look awesome. They are all so different. We were all rebels and did different things. I love how they turned out!
Here is a close up of mine. I think I want to do a whole set with faith, hope and love. Don't know yet where I am going to put it but overall I am pleased.
What a fun way to start the week! It is already better than last week as I did not have any major injuries!!

2 comments:

AuJenzy said...

oh you guys did such a good job!! Can't wait to be back in town and join you guys doing fun things like this!! So glad Matt is getting back and your eye is better!!!

LeeAnn said...

Em, that is awesome!!!