Thursday, March 24, 2011

Special Pictures

Hopefully Matt will be back tomorrow with the next installment of the Rwanda trip. I am loving the updates. He is adding stuff on the blog that he didn't even tell me about so I have enjoyed reading along with all of you. Thanks to Facebook I have gotten to see some pictures from the trip as well. I just had to share a couple of special pictures with you all...
I love these pictures. I can just see the compassion and love in his face for these boys. Matt's compassion is something I have always admired (probably because I have almost no compassion at all). I know that through my amazing husband a little of God's wonderful love was shared with these boys!!

After he got home, Matt was explaining to Ben how he met little boys that didn't have mommies or daddies. This really hit home with Ben. He asked lots of questions and was really concerned about these boys. Every night since then he has prayed and thanked God for "a mommy and daddy that love me." What an amazing lesson for Ben to learn at such a young age. I pray that Ben has compassion just like Jesus and his daddy!!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

wow, what an awesome expeirence! My eyes are filled with tears seeing Matt in action and knowing that he was sharing God's love with these precious little children.