Wednesday, March 23, 2011

More Things That Made Me Smile

So I caught myself smiling at several things today and I just had to share...

I woke up and walked into the living room and found this on the coffee table. Ben had been up early setting up his battle. He LOVES to play army men! He sets up these elaborate battles and they have war. He also makes "movies" with his scenes. He has them act out dialog and "shoots" a movie. I just love watching him. You can't help but smile.
Another thing that makes me smile. My sweet little girl's hair. It is getting so curly! I can't help but smile when I look at her. I have had several people ask me if I curl her hair. Um no!! I can barely get her to sit still to brush it. Could you imagine if I tried to curl it.
And the biggest thing that made me smile today. Hearing the garage door open when Matt got home. Because both kids heard it too and they went running to the door yelling "Daddy!!" I don't think there is anything better in the world. We then spent about 10 minutes doing group hugs. It was so much fun. Listening to their sweet little laughs was just precious. I pray that they know how much we love them and what a joy they are!!

0 comments: