Thursday, March 17, 2011

St Patty's Day Outdoor Fun

We all decked out in our green today to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. I had fun explaining to Ben why we were wearing green. Not that he cared because he looks for any excuse to wear green. We really didn't do anything special today. Although we did get to eat lunch with my friend Candace. We don't get to see her all that often these days so it was great to spend some time together.

This afternoon we went outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather we have been having. I am loving the sunny and warm days. It is going to be 80 degrees tomorrow!!!

Ben played a little golf. I love that sticks out his tongue when he is concentrating on hitting the ball. Look at that ball go!
My sweet little man!
Cruising around in her Cozy Coupe!
Playing some horseshoes!
Some good old Alabama redneck fun. Let's put down the tailgate on the truck and play in the back!
My sweet girl! Please excuse the horrible rash on her face. She has had it for a couple of weeks and it is getting worse. Think it is about time to go to the doctor.

0 comments: