Monday, July 11, 2011

Family Time

We enjoyed an awesome weekend full of lots of family time. I don't think there is anything better in the world than getting to hang out with my 3 favorite people! I just love it!!!! Just having Daddy home is exciting around here. Kate woke up from her nap on Friday asking "Daddy home?" She loves her daddy so much!!

Friday night we got to go to a 40th birthday party for our friend Jonathan Hall. It was tons of fun. Great food and an awesome DJ. Since I have some kids who love to dance it was perfect. We had a great time.

Saturday was a perfect day of just hanging out together. Matt did some yard work in the morning and I cleaned a bunch. Then we went and spent a couple of hours at the pool. We love just getting to go and swim and hang out. We came home for naps then went out to dinner. It had been a long time since the 4 of us just went out to eat. We enjoyed some yummy Outback. It was just a great day of togetherness. Nothing big or exciting - just us.

Sunday we enjoyed a fun day at church. So really the weekend wasn't all that exciting but it was great.

I did get a new photo editing program on my phone so I will probably be trying out some new things with pictures. I got one of the kids yesterday that I thought was cute!!

Now it is back to real life and Monday. This week is a busy week of work for me so I don't know if we will be doing anything very fun.

0 comments: