Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Great Day

I cannot believe that summer is coming to an end so soon. Less than 2 weeks left until we are in the everyday routine of school. We sure are going to miss the care free days of summer. Yesterday the kids and I went on a last hurrah with my mom.

Our first stop was at a neat outdoor store called Across the Pond. They have a big area full of fish. The kids had a great time. We also ate dinner at a cafe there. It was yummy. Next we headed up to Fayetteville TN. It is a great little town with the BEST fabric store!!! I have been wanting to update my breakfast room for a while but just couldn't get inspired. I finally found the perfect fabric for curtains. I even got this awesome trim for them. Can't wait to actually make some curtains now and start working on redecorating.
When we got home we had a yummy roast waiting in the crock pot. Nothing better than getting back from a long day and having dinner ready. I also cooked up some fried green tomatoes. I LOVE them!! So good!!!

It was a great day! I love fun outings with the kids and good food.

0 comments: