Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fun Saturday

We had a super fun Saturday...

We skipped our usual Panera and went to Hardees instead. That was a lot of fun!! Everyone loved some biscuits!

Then we headed off to a blueberry farm not to far from our house to do some picking.

Ben got the hang of it quickly

Matt had to explain to Kate to only pick the blue ones.

She caught on very quickly. And also quickly figured out she could eat the blueberries! She ended up eating all of them that were in her bucket. She about made herself sick!


Ben got tired!

Kate didn't!

We all had lots of fun. We picked about 8 pounds of blueberries. We made a great blueberry crisp and also froze a bunch for the winter. We love some blueberries. When I was younger I went blueberry picking every summer at both of my grandparent's houses. It was such a fun memory for me I am glad I was able to do it with my kiddos.

After blueberry picking Ben and I went to a super fun birthday party for one of his friends.


Then we went over to my parent's house for a cookout. The kids had a great time playing in the water.


It was a full day but it was lots of fun!

0 comments: