Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Flashback Friday & Preview

Happy Halloween!! I have never been that into Halloween but this year it has just been a lot of fun with Ben. He sort of understands things and is excited about dressing up. Last night we had a Halloween preview night where we went and trick or treated at the grandparent's houses. He had so much fun (and got so much candy and such). He will hold out his bag and say "tick o teat." He looks so cute in his Tigger costume (he wasn't too sure about it at first but when I told him candy was involved he was all about it!) Here are a few pictures from last night's adventure.


There will be lots more to come from tonight I am sure. We are going to trick or treat on our street and then go to the fall festival at our church. I thought I would throw in a flashback to last Halloween. He has grown so much!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe how much he's changed and grown! I guess ya'll are doing a "cat" theme for Halloween costumes?