Tuesday, November 16, 2010

525,600 Minutes

Our sweet baby Kate entered the world exactly 525,600 minutes ago. For the past couple of days the song "Seasons of Love" from the musical Rent has been running through my head. The line "How do you measure a year?" is what I have been thinking about. How do I even begin to put into words the past year. There have been ups and downs. Great times and hard times. But through it all God has been so faithful.

I think about how much our Kate changed. It is amazing! She has gone from a tiny baby to a fearless little girl. The love that she has brought into our home is so complete. We are so blessed. I am so thankful that 1 year ago God trusted us to be her family. Happy Birthday Sweet Kate! We love you!!!


2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Happy Birthday Kate!!! We love you!!

Jamie said...

Love all the green and pink! Those are 2 of our favorite colors around here too. I hope the party turns out great!