Sunday, November 21, 2010

Are You Ready for Some.... Basketball???

For all of you people who are not from the state of Alabama this is the biggest week ever! Iron Bowl week!!! I remember growing up how much excitement there was. I would wear Auburn stuff everyday to school. That was all anyone would talk about all week. Such fun memories! This year's game is probably the biggest there has been in years. I already have a nervous stomach. I don't know if I am going to be able to watch on Friday. So to get ready for the big game this week what did we do? We went to a basketball game!!

Friday night the Johnsons asked us to join them at the Whitesburg Christian Academy game. Zach is a teacher there so they have been going to the games. They promised it would be fun. And it was! I didn't know what to think but we had a great time. It was Ben's first time at a basketball game and he loved it. Kate loved the pep band and clapping. We knew several of the players and just had a great evening! The rest of the weekend has been really low key! Matt worked in the yard all day Saturday. I did house work and a little shopping. Nothing exciting. The kids enjoyed just playing. It is good to have days like that. Last night my parents and brother did come over. My dad had gotten an new iPhone and needed a lesson in how to use it from Matt. I caught this picture of all the boys playing with their phones.
Today was church and naps! Oh glorious Sunday afternoon naps! We are ready for a great week of celebrating Thanksgiving.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That picture of the boys with their phones is hilarious!!! :D