Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!!!

All I can say is we have been on picture overload the last couple of weeks. We have had professional photos made 3 different times in 14 days. We are all a little tired of dressing up and taking pictures.


2 weeks ago we did a set with my family. My mom had won a gift certificate to use at a local photographers. She decided to get her Christmas cards done. So all 8 of us got together for some photos. Let me just tell you finding a time where 8 busy people can get together is tough. But we did. I think the photos turned out good. I never even saw them.


On Sunday the 4 of us got our pictures made by the great Anna Pociask!!! Anna is a great new friend who takes wonderful pictures. I had been wanting to get her to take some family photos and a Christmas card sounded like a good excuse. We had a blast with the session. You can check out a sneak peek here. They are awesome. I can't wait to see even more.


Then yesterday we had Kate's one year photos made by our wonderful photographer Simplicity by Christy. She has been taking our pictures since Ben was a little baby. We always enjoy hanging with her and I know the pictures are going to be awesome! I'll post a sneak peek when they are up. I really can't believe that it was already time for 1 year pictures for Kate. She looked so grown up yesterday getting her pictures made!


We are pretty exhausted after all the picture taking. It is a chore to get everything together, coordinate outfits and just look decent. But it is well worth it. I love having our pictures made because this is a time that I can never get back in my kids lives. 30 years from now I can look back at these pictures and smile!


Here are a couple of my cuties that I took the other day. Far from professional but still wonderful!

0 comments: