Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 = Fun

I can't believe I am sitting here on New Year's Eve writing the wrap up for 2014!!  What an amazing year it has been.  I looked back through all of our pictures and write ups from the year and I noticed one thing for the year - we had lots of fun!!!  I don't think there is much better we can say about the year.  It was such a great year.  Sure there were hard times and some days that weren't a lot of fun but overall it was great!!  We enjoyed some amazing adventures and had a blast doing it all.  I am so thankful for that.  We were really able to live in the moment and enjoy our time together as a family.  We are blessed with amazing friends and family that joined us throughout the year.  

This year we also got a much bigger picture of our God.  That really was the theme that kept coming up for both Matt and I all year.  We were overwhelmed by His holiness and what a great God He truly is.  Our prayer is that our children also saw that in us this year as we learned and taught them.  

So as we look back and also look forward we are thankful...




0 comments: