Sunday, December 7, 2014

Lots of Kate

Since Kate is with me a little bit more than Ben these days, I have more random pictures of her on my phone. I thought I would do a post of some of the random Kate pics.  

Last Monday Addy joined Kate and I for a fun evening.  Addy was out of town for Kate's birthday party so we promised to have a make up party.  We all put on our Christmas pjs and went to Sonic for ice cream.  We also drove around looking at Christmas lights.  It was a fun evening with Kate and her best friend since birth!

 I had to laugh at this scene.  Growing up I had issues with leaving my shoes around the house.  My dad would get so mad at me and threaten to throw away all my shoes.  I found 3 pairs of Kate's shoes in the living room last week.  She is just like me!
 The weather was great last week.  Like warm enough that we were in short sleeves.  Kate got out our new sled and pretended to go sledding in the 70 degree weather.
 She rarely falls asleep in car line these days but she did this week and looked so cute!
 Friday was pajama day at school.  She wore her pjs for 36 hours straight!  Nothing better than that.

0 comments: