Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bad Hair Day

Poor Sweet Baby Kate!!! She woke up with the worst hair ever today!! The picture does not even begin to do it justice. It was so crazy looking! Poor thing is going to have some bad hair days in her future. She is a girl after all! I really do think I am going to have to start blow drying it at night to help control it. Nothing like blow drying a 6 month old's hair! Good day around the Eckley house. Nothing really exciting went on. My mom came over and watched the kiddos for a couple of hours while I went to work. Yesterday was her last day of school for the year. We are excited Granna will be around so much more this summer!!! Tonight we went to Chick-fil-a to try out the new spicy chicken sandwich. They were giving away free samples. It was pretty good. I love spicy things and it was super spicy even for me! I don't' know if I am going to order it when it is on the menu. I just love the regular chicken sandwich so much.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

That is so funny! She definitely has more hair than Emma has right now, and she is almost 2! I wish Emma had that much hair when she was a baby!

Jennifer said...

look at that hair! too funny and too cute!!!

Julie Rodgers said...

Awww!! I think she has more hair than I do! HA!! I love the regular chicken sandwich at Chick Fil A too. You just can't beat it, no matter how spicy and wonderful the new sandwich may be. Thanks for the review. :)

Anonymous said...

HAHA very cute hair!! Most of Julia's original hair is gone, so hers can't really get messy right now :). ~Jess

Lindsey said...

Bless her heart. Those bad hair days will be rough on a girl in a few years! :)