Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday, Monday!

This is a week that I have been looking at on my calendar for quite a while with dread. Every single day we have something big going on that is sort of crazy. It is going to be fun but very busy. Between appointments, work and other social outings we are going to be on the go. Actually the whole summer calendar has me a little stressed out. But we will make it!

The week got off to a rough start yesterday. Ben woke up with some sort of stomach bug/virus/illness. It was very short lived but had me worried that someone else was going to get sick and throw the week's plans into crazy. But so far we are all well. And him being sick yesterday meant we all stayed home from church which allowed me to get ahead on a few things for the week.

Today was Kate's 6 month picture day! I was so excited. We absolutely adore our photographer Christy. She has taken all Ben's pictures and now Kate's. I just love her style and how patient she is with the kiddos. When she is taking the pictures, you feel like she has all the time in the world. It is great. Kate did pretty good for her pictures today. She is not a big smiler so it was hard to get some smiling ones but we got a few I think. It wears me out jumping around trying to get a baby to smile! My favorite pictures of Ben were from 6 month so I can't wait to see Kate's. I then had to run to work and so now I am exhausted. Oh well. Tomorrow is another day! I was worn out from picture taking so I didn't take many of my own today.

Here is Miss Kate after her photo session. She was worn out. I just love Christy's studio! Look at all the fun colors. Ok so this is a really bad picture. Sorry! Here is Ben showing off his new helmet and sword he got today as his potty rewards. He is doing awesome!!