Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I Can't Think Of A Title

This post will probably be a little random so for that reason I am struggling to come up with a title.

This week is VBS week at church. Lots of fun!! I am doing preschool crafts. Nothing like trying to make stick horses with 120 four and five year olds. It is a little crazy but fun. Both the kids are having a great time. Every time I see Ben they are doing such fun things. And Kate is smiling a playing every time I see her. So a good time is being had by all. One fun thing this week is that we are taking one of friends 6 year old with us each day. They just had a baby and she doesn't need to have to get the baby out to take Ann Alise to VBS. She is so sweet and we are enjoying her riding with us. Can I just say having a 6 year old is awesome! She is a big help to me. I now understand how people do it with more than 2 kids. The older ones can carry things and hold younger ones hands. Not that I am planning on trying this theory out but I now understand.

Funny story about our anniversary yesterday. Matt was actually out of town. He was speaking at a conference at the beach this morning so he left yesterday morning to head down there. So that meant we spent our actual anniversary apart (not a big deal since we had such a wonderful weekend together and we have been apart on our anniversary before). The funny part was that we both went out to dinner with other people. Matt went out with Brad and LeeAnn and I went to dinner with the kids and Kelly.

A sneak peak of Kate's 6 month pictures are up on our photographer's blog. You can check them out here.

Ok that is my randomness for the day! And a post isn't complete without a picture so here is a cute one of the kids from today.

0 comments: