Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June

Am I the only one that feels like this year is just flying by?? I can't believe it is already June. Such a great time of the year. Our hydrangeas started blooming the other day which lets us know June is here. We know it every year when they bloom because we had blue and purple hydrangeas all in our wedding. This is the time of year for them! It always makes me think of our wedding day! Today was a great day around the Eckley house. We finally had some potty success today. I am cautiously optimistic that this could be a trend! The kids and I headed out this morning to vote. Always a cool thing to do. It was just the primaries but there are some big state elections going on this year. I like that I get the opportunity to share with Ben and Kate about voting. We also had lunch with daddy which was fun. It was a great day! Here is Kate proudly showing off her "I Voted" sticker! It was her first time "voting."

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Purple hydrangeas always make me think of your wedding too!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous flowers!!!! Kate looks so cute and patriotic :)! ~Jess