Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mid Week Randomness

It's Wednesday (well not for much longer)! I have been off a day this week and keep thinking we are closer to the weekend than we are. Sad! Oh well, I guess I will have 2 Fridays this week. I thought I would share some random things today.

I have been debating for a long time about what company to use for printing my blog. I looked at a bunch of different ones and couldn't find one that I just loved. I finally found blog2print. It was super easy to use so I figured it was the one for me. I ordered my first book last week and it came yesterday. I love it!!! It is back from my first year blogging in 2008. We have had so much fun reading the blogs and looking at the pictures. The kids are loving it. They keep wanting to look at it. I am so excited to have the blog in print. It is such a wonderful keepsake for the kids to look back on and see what they did and how we have changed as a family. Overall I think the book turned out really good. The picture quality is not the best on some of the pictures but they are better than we thought they might be. My only complaint was that I couldn't edit the page layout so there are some spacing issues but it was so easy I won't complain. Now to print the other years. They are going to be much longer and take multiple volumes!
Kate and I are LOVING our Wednesday BSF time. I have been so challenged and blessed by the lessons. I am learning so much and God is changing my heart. It is so exciting. Kate is also loving going each week. She gets so excited when I tell her it is Bible Study day. She loves singing the songs and listening to the Bible stories. Each week after BSF she and I go out to lunch together. It is such a fun time for us. This was her after lunch today. She is wearing a very special dress. Matt's mom made it for her. It is super cute. It was made from a pillowcase that was her great-grandmother's. That makes it even more special.


Well I guess that is all my randomness for today.

0 comments: