Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Goofy Girl

Kate is just so full of personality these days. She keeps us laughing. I think God makes 2 year olds so funny so that you won't kill them when you are in the middle of a 2 year old tantrum! Here are some funny things she has said and done lately.
This morning she woke up and as I got her out of her crib she said "Hi Emily." I said, "I am mommy not Emily." She said, "No you are Emily." Too funny. She called me Emily all morning! She is rather bossy and even said "Sit down Emily."
Yesterday she was playing with the Little People manger and she was holding baby Jesus and starting singing "Baby, baby, Ohhh, baby." The girl loves Justin Beiber! We went to the movies on Saturday and there was a Justin Beiber music video before the movie and she just loved it. She squealed and danced along. I hope baby Jesus also has Beiber fever!
Everytime we tell her no or to stop doing something she looks at us and says "oh man." It just makes me laugh!
Love me some Kate!!

0 comments: