Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Final Goodbye

After a yummy breakfast at GG's house we packed up and headed back to Auburn for one more visit with the trees.  I knew it was going to be a sad morning.  The weather was just perfect and the blue sky provided a beautiful backdrop to the now white trees.  


There were lots of people around just taking pictures and hanging out.  It was once again a wonderful atmosphere.  We were able to get right up next to the trees which was amazing!  I LOVE these pictures!

We of course had to do one last roll!



There were lots of great photo opportunities.

There was about 6 inches of toilet paper covering the whole ground.  Ben loved playing in it.  Kate not so much!






The kids were ready to go but Matt and I were just sitting there looking at the trees.  It was a perfect moment.  I know for me all the fun memories of such a fun time in our life came flooding back.  I know they are just trees but they represent a time of great change in my life.  A time when I became the woman I am today.  A time where God revealed Himself to me in great big ways.  I was thankful to be taken back to that time.  We finally said good by and headed on our way with a new set of memories of a really great weekend!

0 comments: