Monday, February 2, 2015

Lots of Food

Our weekend was all about some food!  That is my kind of weekend.  Saturday during the day was very low key but that evening Matt planned us a night out.  We went to dinner at the Melting Pot while the kids went to Mema and Opa's.  The Melting Pot was as wonderful as ever!  So much food but sooooo good!!
 There is nothing better than chocolate fondue!!
 It was a great night out.  We hadn't been on a date in a while so it was great to have a whole evening to be together and catch up!
 Sunday was the Super Bowl  I couldn't care less about the game but I was really wanting some football food since it would be the last time to have it for a while.  We invited my parents over to have some cheese dip, soup and guacamole.  It was yummy!!
 Ben got so into the  Super Bowl.  He loved watching it!!  It was so much fun to watch him watch the game.
I'm getting hungry just looking at these pictures.  I want to redo the weekend just to eat some more (or I will get up early to go Boot Camp to burn off all the calories).

0 comments: