Saturday, February 28, 2015

Snow Day #2

We woke up to a winter wonderland on Thursday morning.  8+ inches of snow is just beautiful!  Matt had to head into work.  We were a little worried about him getting there but he made it just fine.  The kids and I enjoyed a special snow day breakfast of oatmeal cookies and hot chocolate.  
 The kids and I quickly got bundled up to head out and play!  It was so much fun!!  Perfect snow day!
 It was really deep in the backyard.  Up to Ben's knees.



 Our Toomer's Oak looked beautiful in the snow!
 We spent about 4 hours playing in the snow with friends.  Lots of snowball fights and snowman building.
 My parents and Perry came over for a little while.  Ben and Perry enjoyed a fun sled ride with Grandaddy!
My dad and I took a walk around the lake.  It was gorgeous!  Loved getting to spend some time with my dad!


The sun came out mid day and the snow quickly melted away.  Thankfully everything got to normal by Friday!!

0 comments: