Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Where Do I Start?

It has been a whole month since I have done any blogging.  What a month it has been.  We are still alive and surviving.  The past 3 weeks have really just been a big blur.  We are somehow forging a new path for our family.  A hard path without our dad and grandaddy but we are doing it.  We have made it through birthdays and Christmas already.  Hard to think about 2015 coming to an end tomorrow.  In one way I am glad to see this tough year come to an end but in another I don't want it to end.  We had Grandaddy with us for most of the year and it was good.  But life moves on and so will we!!  

I am going to go back and catch the blog up on everything that has happened over the past month.  So be on the look out for past posts to pop up.  Until then here is our little family on Christmas Eve.  

0 comments: