Monday, January 4, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside!

There is a reason I live in Alabama - because it is not supposed to be cold. I don't mind it being a little cold for a day or 2 but much more than that and I will balk! The weather report this morning had everyday for the next 7 with a high below freezing except for one when it will get up to a balmy 35. That is just way to cold for this warm blooded person!! I know all you Northerners that read the blog are laughing right now but it is true! Needless to say our goal for the week is just staying warm! We will be staying inside as much as possible (which means being creative to burn off some little boy energy). They are even saying we have a chance of snow/ice later in the week (pray it doesn't happen because we have too much going on this weekend).

Here is our attempt at staying warm this morning...

Ben in his super cute footie PJs. I just love these on him!


Kate in her frog sleeper. I love this outfit. I had bought it for several of my friends when they had little girls so of course I had to get it for her for Christmas! I am excited she can wear it to stay warm. Look at those cute froggie feet!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Just because a person grew up in New England doesn't always mean they enjoy cold weather. Chris and I hate it - especially since the heat isn't working in Chris' car! We have been drinking a ton of hot cocoa lately :). Great pics as always, I love outfits with cute feet!

Amanda said...

Kate looks adorable in her froggie sleeper! I LOVED Emma's- one of my favs :)