Sunday, January 31, 2010

Matching Outfits

Hope you guys all had a wonderful weekend! We did. It was a super relaxing weekend. It is the first time in forever that I can remember us not doing a ton of stuff. It was great!!! Although I am sure I will pay for it this week since I didn't get anything done this weekend (and I am starting back to work this week!!). We had a great time last night with friends (more on that to come) and then a wonderful day at church! The weekends go by too quickly!

Today Kate wore the outfit that I had planned for her to wear home from the hospital. Note I said planned. It was way to big for her so she wore something else. It is the matching girl outfit to the one that Ben wore home from the hospital when he was born. I was so excited about it. Now over 2 months later it is finally fitting her!! It came from the store Janie and Jack. I love that store but can't afford much from there. I got Ben's as a gift so I knew I wanted the matching one for Kate. My mom got it for Kate which was awesome!! I love them because they are a soft velour and have such a pretty cut. All the Janie and Jack clothes have such awesome detail. So here are the matching outfits...



Ben (sorry I didn't have a great picture of him in the outfit)



Kate - look at that smile!




I got out the Bumbo today to let Kate try it. She did good in it. She wore out quickly but liked it. This is not something we had with Ben so it is a new adventure for us. I think I like it!!

Ben started playing "This Little Piggy" with Kate! It was super cute. He really love his sister. He calls her batgirl. Tonight as he was going to bed he said "Night night Batgirl, love you!" How sweet!

He of course had to get in on the bumbo action!

0 comments: