Sunday, January 3, 2010

Blogging in 2010

You may have noticed all the blog posts lately. It is partly due to the fact that I am not working right now so I have more time than usual. It is also due to having a great baby that give me lots of free time that I didn't expect. But the big reason is there is just so much I want to capture right now. I didn't think about how with 2 kiddos you have double the amount of things to try to remember.

So in 2010 I plan on using the blog more than ever to capture what is going on in our lives. I love scrapbooking and doing baby books but that just isn't happening right now so hopefully I will be able to use the blog to go back and do all that when I get a chance. I plan to try to blog every day or at least every other day. My goal for the blog isn't for it to be for other people as much as just for us to look back on for memories. I am glad that there are some people out there reading and enjoying this crazy journey with us though! I love the comments when you have them. So hears to lots more the the Eckleys in 2010!

0 comments: