Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Visit from GG

We had a great start to the new year with a visit from my grandmother and aunt. Ben has started calling my grandmama GG (short for great-grandmama). He loves his GG. He talks about her all the time. He was so excited to have a visit from her! She is a pretty great grandmama! We also enjoyed the visit with my awesome Aunt Lisa. I am so glad they were able to meet sweet Miss Kate. I loved just watching my grandmama sit and hold her. It was so sweet. I think it is pretty cool that my kiddos have 3 great grandmamas to love on them!

Here is GG and Kate
Great Aunt Lisa and Kate


Ben cheering on Auburn! It was a wild and crazy game yesterday but so glad they were able to pull it out in the end!
I thought this was so cute of Kate holding in her paci.

Kate saying "Touchdown Auburn" She looked so cute in her Auburn attire. It is amazing to see how much she has filled it out since she last wore it.


0 comments: