Tuesday, July 13, 2010

3 Girls Under 2

The title describes my morning! It was sort of crazy. I had the awesome opportunity to take care of 3 sweet little girls ages 8 months - 23 months. Let's just say I now know why God makes you wait 9 months minimum between children!! Ben went to the free movie this morning with his buddy Evan. I was talking with him mom a couple weeks ago about how it is hard to go to movies with the babies and we decided she would take the older kids and I would stay at home with Kate and Addy (14 months old). Fun! I can do that. Well yesterday a new friend needed some help with her 23 month old daughter for today. I love helping out moms as they try to balance work and kids so of course I said bring her over! Whats one more! It actually wasn't too bad. It was a fun couple of hours. I just played with those sweet little girls and we had a blast. There were a few times all 3 were crying but we made it through with the power of goldfish crackers! All 3 were at very different stages so that was the hardest part.

Ben had a great time at the movies! He is such a big boy going off with his friends to do fun things. I am so proud of him and his independence lately.

We had a good afternoon of swimming lessons and work. It has been a long day. I think this mama needs to go to bed!



0 comments: