Friday, July 30, 2010

She Should Have Been Born in the 80's

Happy Friday!! I am so glad it is finally here. This week has flown by. Maybe because we have been busy but not too busy. We are looking forward to a low key weekend.


I just had to share a few pictures of Kate I took this morning. Kate's hair is getting so long that everytime she eats she gets food all in it. So I decided she needed some headbands. My friend Hollie was selling of her kid's clothes and these were thrown in. They were part of a Halloween costume but work perfect for pulling Kate's hair back when she eats. I think she looks like she should be in an 80's Jane Fonda workout video. What do you think?

Quick Funny Kate Story - So I have mentioned that Kate loves to eat and will eat anything. We are learning quickly that she really will eat anything. Earlier in the week I was cutting out coupons in the living room. Kate was crawling around. I didn't realize she had gotten a hold of one of the coupons until she starting coughing and crying. She coughed up an entire coupon that was all wadded up. Yes, my child ate a coupon. We find her eating lots of carpet and other things she shouldn't be. She is our human vacuum cleaner!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

she's definitely a child of the 80's! cute!

Amanda said...

she is so cute and happy!

Amanda Sanford said...

PRECIOUS! I love the headband! Cracks me up that you are having to do something to keep an 8 month old's hair out of her food and my 3 year, 5 month old daughter is wearing her first real hairbows and even that can be a stretch! HA!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE these pictures! Too cute! She does look like she belongs in a workout video!

LeeAnn said...

Too stinkin' cute!!!!