Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Quiet Couple of Days

So I had a thought yesterday of something that NEVER happens. I didn't leave my house all day long. Well I did go outside to get the mail but that was it. It was sort of nice. We did have a fun playdate yesterday morning with our friends the Carlisles so we did have some visitors but we stayed home. It has been a sort of low key week for us. I haven't taken many pictures which also never happens. I am preparing for a class that I am teaching tomorrow night at our church's Girl's Night Out. The class is on tablescapes. I am so not an expert on them but hopefully I have worked out a fun class. So all my free time this week has been spent working on that. We are going to have some fun tonight going to half price night at Point Mallard!! Pictures to come tomorrow. Here are a couple of pictures that my friend Jessica took on Monday of my kiddos at our fun playdate up at the church's indoor playground. It was a fun time inside which is key these days with the heat!

Sweet Miss Kate and her beautiful smile. She got her 2nd tooth yesterday! And she started crawling last night. Big things happening with her these days!
Ben and his best buddy Micah

0 comments: