Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can't Leave Her Alone For A Second

Can I just say that it is really hot outside?? I feel like all we do is stay inside these days. It is just too hot to be outside. Today I had to go to the dentist and then the kids and I ran some errands. I about died getting them in and out of the car. We won't be doing that again anytime soon.

So a couple of days ago I was feeding Kate some breakfast. Ben had to go potty so I set down her oatmeal and went to help him. When I came back this is what I saw... I accidentally left the oatmeal on her tray and she just helped herself. Silly girl!!!! It was a huge mess. She thought she was big stuff and it was too funny. Needless to say she had to get a bath that morning.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOVE IT!!!!! too funny! So glad you got pictures!!

Jamye said...

I love that sweet baby!