Thursday, July 1, 2010

Some Clean Kids!

This is the new routine around our house. Every night we ask Ben if he wants a bath by himself or with Kate. He always says with Kate. They have a great time together playing and getting all clean. It has been so much fun over the past few weeks to see how much they are bonding (ok so Kate has always been in love with Ben but he is the one who is warming up to her). I pray they continue to grow in their relationship and will always be great friends!

I have to share a Ben funny from today. I had a lamp in the van today that I had bought yesterday. When Ben got in he asked "Where did you get that lamp mommy? On the side of the road?" Oh sad is that - He thinks I get everything off the side of the road. I admit I do pick up a lot of stuff off the side of the road (I am not as bad as my mom is about it). It is amazing what people will throw away!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I am the same way, but with yard sales (although I have made a few good roadside finds in my day)! Great photo! ~Jess