Friday, July 2, 2010

Playdates

This week has flown by! It has been an awesome week full of all sorts of fun things. We have had a playdate for the last 4 days. It has been so much fun. Tuesday we hung with the Hancocks at our house. Wednesday we met the Johnsons up at the indoor playground at church. Thursday our neighbor buddy Evan came over to play. Today we had a blast hanging with Jennifer and Caroline N. It has been awesome. There are times when being on the go so much is tiring but I love it. I am such an extrovert that I get energy from being around others.

All these playdates got me thinking about my life as a mom now. It is crazy to me that my days are filled with playing and hanging with friends. I sure didn't think this was what my days would be like as a mom. But these days are wonderful!!! I love going to hang with friends. Ben loves to play and I love the opportunity to hang out and visit with other moms. It is always so encouraging to be with other moms.

I don't know if you guys ever read Kelly's Korner (you probably do because I think everyone does). She wrote a post last week about how her days are full of playdates. It made me think about my days and how they are full of time with friends and kids. Such a blessing. Some might say it is boring or "not real" but it is my life now!

Here are a few random shots from our week...


Whats under that blanket????It's Ben and Evan!!! The boys had a blast building blanket and pillow forts!

Miss Kate doing what she does all the time - eating!!! This child loves to eat! We haven't found anything that she doesn't like yet.

This picture is really random... It is from a couple of weeks ago when we out on the farm for the Auburn party. Kate was checking out the horses! Thanks for letting me steal this from your blog Kelly D!

0 comments: