Monday, July 12, 2010

A Wedding

Happy Monday! Hope it is going well for everyone. It was sort of different for us today. Usually Mondays are our around the house day to get laundry done and other fun things. I had to work this morning so it was a quick start to the week for us. And it means that tomorrow will be laundry day "yuck!"

Our weekend was great as always. Nothing really exciting happened (well except what is below). Saturday was just our usual bagel time and errands. We did get a desk for our room that I am super excited about. I am actually working on my summer to do list and getting some things done. The "reno" of our room is taking place and it is looking good! Yesterday was a great day at church including lots of meetings yesterday afternoon.

We are sort of out of the "wedding phase" of our lives. It has been a year since we got a wedding invitation. We have moved onto the baby phase I guess. So we were excited to get a wedding invitation a couple of months ago. It was some friends from the church we grew up in and my SIL Kelly's best friend. It was up on the top of Monte Sano Mountain. It was just beautiful. It was a super hot day on Saturday but by that evening it was nice and pleasant. I always enjoy going to weddings. This one was a lot of fun. A short sweet service and then a fun reception with good food. What more could you want from a wedding! They even had a ice cream sundae bar that was so cool! Here are a few pictures from the wedding. They were taken on Matt's new iPhone 4.

Adrianne & Chad

My beautiful sister in law Kelly doing a great job as matron of honor!



We don't get many of these pictures. Mom, me and Andrew! My dad left that morning on a secret business trip to some strange location.
The ceremony site overlooks the entire city so we got a picture as the sun was setting! It was beautiful.

Good times! I promise pictures of the kids will return tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great spot for a wedding. Love the pics. I think the trip your dad is on is the same one Chris almost went on too - hope he enjoys it! ~Jess

Jamye said...

Emily, I'm so proud of you! Your eyes are open and you're smiling in every picture! You look terrific!