Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Who Stole the Cookie?

Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?
Ben stole the cookie from the cookie jar!!!

We have a little sneaky boy on our hands. I had walked out of the room and when I walked back in he had pulled a bar stool up and was helping himself to the box of Girl Scout cookies!! It just made me laugh! I love the look on his face - so innocent but with a cookie crumb hanging out.
And just for my records... Kate moved out of the baby class today at school. It is sort of sad. She moved up to the toddler class. We had been putting off the move since she wasn't walking but now that she is and is no longer taking a morning nap it was time. She sure is going to miss Ms. Gerri and Ms. Virginia. But she loved her new class. Lots of fun new toys and friends. They said she did great and fit right in. I am so proud of her!! She is such a big girl.

0 comments: