Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Why I Love Girl's Clothes

So I am learning really quickly that girl's clothes are awesome!! You can get some major wear out of them.

This is Kate last February wearing a cute brown sweater dress. It was a dress on her and really stylish.
This was her last September in the dress. It was a great long tunic with leggings and some great boots.

This is her today. It is a great shirt!!
How cool that she can wear it for a full year in different ways!! It's a great way to get lots of use out of expensive kids clothes. As I put up clothes she is outgrowing, I am trying to make sure there aren't different ways to wear the clothes the next year. I really do think she will be able to wear lots of her dresses as shirts next year. YEA!!

Also wanted to share a couple cute pictures of her I got. I love her smile. She really does smile with her whole face. You can also see how curly her hair is getting!!

3 comments:

Jesse and Lacey said...

Kate is absolutely beautiful! I love the way clothes like that can be several different things! I did the same thing when packing up clothes - hoping some dresses from last summer can be flowy tops this year!

Jennifer said...

great idea!!!! she is so cute!!!!

Amanda said...

Kate is so cute, Emily! I love her sweet smile! Thanks for your post on spilled milk the other day. It was an encouragment to me during these long, often tiring days at home lately. :)