Monday, August 1, 2011

A Girls Trip & Those Back Home

A couple of weeks ago some of my great girlfriends planned a trip to Nashville. These are some great mama friends that have become such an encouragement to me. We wanted to get away and have some "girl time." Somehow schedules all worked out and we were able to all leave our kids (all 10 of them) at home with the daddies. Off to Nashville we went Friday. We did tons of shopping...
Lot's of eating...
We even went to the movies with a bunch of nuns!
A great time was had by all. Ok to say we did some serious shopping would be an understatement. Look at the back of the car. It was full to the brim. I do not think we could have gotten one more thing in the car if we had tried.



I was so excited to find an awesome rug. Because of the packed care I had to ride home with it over my seat. It was so worth it though. Can't wait to show you the rug!!

It was an awesome time. Much needed time away for the mamas.


I was only able to do that because of my awesome hubby. He did an amazing job of taking care of the kiddos. I did not worry one bit about them because I knew they were having such a great time. They played golf....

Went to Kids Space...

Hung out looking cute. He did a great job dressing them.
They even made homemade ice cream. I was so impressed.
Thanks Matt! I love you and appreciate you watching the kids for me.

0 comments: