Monday, August 22, 2011

Thankful

Well today has been a regular old Monday. Nothing special about other than lots of errands, laundry and cleaning. I could really get down if I thought about it but instead I decided to be thankful...

Thankful that I got to hang out with this beautiful little girl this morning. I just love the way her hair curls in tendrils around her face when it is pulled back. I even love that paci that gets on my every last nerve at times. I got to listen to her sweet little voice as she learned new words. We went to the grocery store and cleaned together. We had so much fun.
Thankful that I got to pick this little guy up from school and spend the afternoon with him while sister napped. I love his little crooked smile these days. I love how he seems to grow everyday right before my eyes. In the afternoons we snuggle and just hang together. Sometimes we watch TV together. I love being able to talk to him about his day and learn more about him!
I am thankful to be a mommy to these two wonderful kiddos!!

0 comments: