Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wii Fun

So life is starting to settle into the new schedule for us. Lots of school and work. Lots of trips over the mountain. I am back to filling up with gas every 5 days or so. I miss the fun of playdates and hanging by the pool. Oh well I guess this is real life. Both the kids seem to be doing well at their new school. And my work has picked up like crazy so I guess we will all be busy. Because of that we are not very exciting these days. I really wish I had something exciting to write about. This is the best I could come up with...

Ben has always enjoyed watching the Wii. Him and Matt would go upstairs for hours and play. Well Matt would play and Ben would watch. All his friends would play but not him. He always said it was too hard and he was no good. Well last week Matt made him try Lego Batman and he fell in love with it! He has been asking non-stop to play. And he is getting pretty good at it. I am proud of him for trying something new.

See I told you life was boring around here!!

0 comments: