Saturday, August 20, 2011

Great Way to Spend a Saturday Morning

We have had a super lazy Saturday morning. We were out late last night with friends so we all slept in which was great! Really we all laid around in bed until around 9:30 which is unheard of for us. Ben then headed off with a friend and Matt is mowing the grass. So Kate and I decided to make some cookies.

We were at Target the other day and she started saying "Arthur cookies" over and over. I couldn't figure out what she was talking about. Then I saw a box of cookie mix with her favorite Arthur on it! Of course we had to get it. So this morning we did some baking!
She was a great helper!
I had to teach her the fine art of cookie dough eating that must go along with any cookie making adventure!

She loved wearing her apron and chef hat!

We had a great time! Best way to spend the morning if you ask me!

0 comments: