Monday, August 29, 2011

Last Summer Weekend

On the radio this morning they were talking about how the meteorological summer starts on Thursday. Ben got so excited. He said "I love fall." I have to agree with him. Summer is wonderful but it sure is hot. We have gotten a taste of cooler weather the last week. Highs are only around 90 and the humidity is way down. There has also been a nice breeze. Just gets you in the mood for fall!! And college football!!!! Can't wait.

So this weekend we lived up the last weekend of summer. Friday night Matt went to play a game with some friends so the kids and I just hung out. We even went and got some frozen yogurt.

Saturday morning Ben had soccer practice (I can't wait to tell you his team name!). After soccer we all went to the pool. The weather was just perfect. We had such a great time. I am going to miss the pool!!

My view at the pool. It wasn't so hot that you couldn't sit outside and enjoy!

Just lovely! Saturday night we went over to Matt's parent's house to celebrate his birthday. That was fun. Sunday was full of church. So it was a really nice weekend overall. But I am looking forward to some fall weekends!

0 comments: