Thursday, August 11, 2011

Kate's First Haircut

Well I finally broke down and got Miss Kate's haircut today. I had been putting it off because I wanted it to grow out but it was getting so uneven in the back. It was just looking stringy and not so cute. Our sweet friend Brittni offered to give her her first haircut which made it extra special. Kate did great (having a movie to watch helped)! I love this. She is like what are you guys doing to me!


Such a pretty girl!

Brittni did an amazing job just evening it up and cutting just a little bit. It made it even more curly.

I love all these fun firsts that she has had lately. Can't believe how big she is getting. Moving from a baby to a big girl.

1 comments:

Jess G said...

Wow, she's getting so big and she has beautiful hair!! Julia really needs to have her first hair cut too, maybe we should ask Brittni to come back for another family session :).