Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2 Months From Today...

We will be in Disney World!!! Not that we are excited or anything!! Now that Christmas is over we are focusing on getting excited about our big trip. We cannot wait. I don't know who is more excited - me or the kids. I have been reading and planning this trip for months and can't believe it is getting so close!

I made a fun countdown calendar for us to use. I saw a bunch of different ones on Pinterest and decided to go with this one. It turned out cute and will allow us to countdown until we leave!
The kids are super excited too. We talk about it daily. They wore some fun Disney clothes today. We have been watching Disney movies and reading books daily! We have to be ready and know all of our characters. I have also been working on our wardrobes for the trip. I have been working on getting the kiddos shirts to wear each day that will match up with the characters we will meet that day. It has been a fun hunt because I gave myself a $4 limit on the shirts. I have been looking all over craigslist, ebay and yard sales. Also hitting up sales at Old Navy, Walmart and Target. I have gotten some really cute shirts that they can wear. Matt and I have also gotten several shirts to wear as well. I promise not to talk about the trip too much between now and then. Just had to share today!! : )

1 comments:

Simplicity By Christy said...

OMGoodness you all are going to have SOOO much fun! I can't wait for you! Buy all the shirts you can here. It is so tempting to buy theres. Oh go to Disney.com and see if any are on clearance. They have the park merchandise on the site. Just and FYI. Have a blast!