Monday, January 16, 2012

Thankful for Friends!

We had a great weekend as always! I am not sure if it is possible to have a bad weekend (I say that and I am sure it will happen next weekend - oh well). We had a weekend full of friends which was so wonderful. I love getting to hang out with friends. I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful friendships in our lives. Friends are great because they are there for you no matter what. They are such a source of encouragement as well.

Friday night we got to go on a double date with our friends Zach and Kim. That was a blast. We went to a pizza place downtown on the square. It was super yummy. The atmosphere was really fun too. We commented that we felt like we were back in college hanging with our friends. Always a great feeling to be able to forget that you are parents for just a little bit. We have so much in common with Zach and Kim so it is great to just get to visit with them. They are always so encouraging.

Saturday morning and afternoon we hung out at home and enjoyed some fun family time. Saturday night we went over the our friends the Newbys house! They are lifelong friends. I met Jennifer in middle school and we were all friends through high school and college and pre kids. We had a great time just hanging out with them and getting caught up.

Sunday was full of church activities (and I mean full)! We did get some fun pictures of us all before we headed out to church. Fun time!!

1 comments:

My Three Sons said...

We had a blast fri too!! Love you guys!