Thursday, January 5, 2012

Back to the Routine

Today was back to the routine for us! We sure did enjoy the almost 3 weeks off of school and work but everyone was excited to get back at it this morning. I love having a job that is really flexible so I can take time off when the kids are off. I have only worked about 5 hours over the past 2 weeks which has been great. I will be paying for that over the next few though as I will be working some extra hours to make up for being off. It was good to get back in the routine. We are all really tired tonight though. It was harder to get moving than I thought it would be.

Here are the kiddos before school this morning. They were so excited to get to see their friends. Ben wore his shirt backwards all day. I didn't even notice until late this afternoon.
And some random pictures...
Ben in a box!

Ben got the strangest game for Christmas that involves a toilet, shooting water and germs. Very strange. We played it tonight and all had fun (and looked really silly)!

0 comments: