Sunday, January 29, 2012

Wonderful Weekend

It has been another great weekend around here (sorry I say that each weekend don't I). Really it was great! Friday night Matt let me have a girls night out with some friends. It was wonderful to just get to visit with 2 of my favorite people! We talked for hours and closed down Chilis. It was so much fun!

Saturday we got to have lunch with our friends Kyle and Candace who moved a couple of years ago. It is always great to catch up with them when they are in town. Other than Ben's crazy vomiting episode at lunch it was wonderful.

My sweet hubby gave me a new camera lens on Saturday. I LOVE it and am so excited to have it. I went on a photo shoot with my photography group on Saturday afternoon. It was fun to get to play around with the lens. We enjoyed a quiet night at home on Saturday.

Today was church activities this morning and then we enjoyed some time outside this afternoon. The weather was just beautiful! I was able to get these 2 great pictures of the kids with my new lens.

We are excited for a new week to start!

1 comments:

ann said...

Great job...although Kate is still sporting that black eye! mom